2 as a main
4 as a side
1 cup quinoa
1 zucchini, diced
1 red capsicum, diced
1 small eggplant, diced
1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 tsp ground cumin
Pinch sea salt
Handful rocket or spinach
¼ cup fresh herbs - parsley or basil
⅓ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
⅓ cup red grapes, halved
¼ cup sliced almonds
4 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
2 capsules Wellgrove Heart Health Extra Strength Olive Leaf Extract
2 teaspoons honey
Sea salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Dice zucchini, capsicum and eggplant and place into a large baking tray.
- Season with sea salt and cumin, drizzle with Extra Virgin Olive Oil and toss to combine.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes until vegetables are cooked.
- Meanwhile, add quinoa to a small saucepan with 2 cups water.
- Bring to the boil, then cover and reduce to a simmer for 15 minutes or until water is absorbed and quinoa is cooked through. Fluff with a fork and set aside.
- Place all dressing ingredients into a small bowl or mixing jug. Break open the Wellgrove Heart Health capsules and add into dressing. Whisk to combine.
- Once vegetables and quinoa are ready, place in a large salad bowl with all other ingredients. Drizzle with dressing. Toss to combine.
- Serve warm or cold.