3 kiwi fruit, skin removed
½ green apple, core removed & diced
1x 200mL can light coconut milk
2 tbls chia seeds
2 tbls Wellgrove Immune Support OLE, apple or natural flavour
2 tsp 100% maple syrup, honey or agave (optional)
Icecream/popsicle moulds & wooden sticks
- In a mixing bowl add half of the coconut milk, chia seed, Wellgrove OLE and maple syrup. Stir to combine and set aside for 5-10 minutes until chia seeds begin to expand.
- Dice two of the kiwi fruit and add into a high powered blender or Nutribullet with the diced apple and remaining half of the coconut milk. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into the mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Slice the remaining kiwi fruit into 6 thin rounds. Place one slice of kiwi into each of the icecream moulds.
- Pour the kiwi fruit mixture into each mould. You can use a chopstick or butter knife to hold the kiwi fruit slice against the side of the mould whilst pouring in the liquid.
- Place a wooden stick into the middle of each mould.
- Freeze overnight or until set.